Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Headliner for Model X - pics?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought only S/X with PUP got alcantara. Huh. I had a loaner with textile (non PUP).

From the OAs I've talked to there is no communication about PUP S/X losing alcantara. I think this was Tesla trying to put distance between the 3/S.

I thought only S/X with PUP got alcantara. Huh. I had a loaner with textile (non PUP).

From the OAs I've talked to there is no communication about PUP S/X losing alcantara. I think this was Tesla trying to put distance between the 3/S.

At first it was. Then it wasn’t and they streamlined it by making all cars with the alcantra headliner. I have an AP2 non pup with the alcantra.

At first it was. Then it wasn’t and they streamlined it by making all cars with the alcantra headliner. I have an AP2 non pup with the alcantra.

Aaah that makes sense. The loaner I had was a X 75D that was beat up... sounded like a bucket of bolts and had cloth headliner. Which I don't mind if its black. Not a fan of the lighter colored cloth, though.