Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Jeda Wireless Charging Pad for sale $85

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new in box, "never used" Jeda Wireless Charging Pad for the Tesla Model 3.

I purchased this charging pad and never read the FAQ where it specifically states it won't work with the QuadLock phone case that I'm using. I contacted Jeda on day 14 and they said they wouldn't accept a return past 14 days. I paid $110 which included shipping.

I think it's the best charger on the market but unfortunately I don't want to change up my phone case.

There’s no magnet on the phone or case.
It’s due to the extra thickness of the QuadLock case.
I love the charger I just don’t want to swap out my case every time I’m done riding my bike.
I was thinking you had the QuadLock case for bicycle use.

I have a Samsung Note 8 with a thick bumper case. I had some difficulty to have the charger always working
when connected to the USB plug, but when I used instead the 12 V auxiliary plug and an USB adapter,
then I never had any charging problem. So may be something that you can try.

What charger do you use at home? may be try this charger in your car to check if the USB plug provides enough power.
I put another charger on top of the central console so I can put a second phone for charging.
Otherwise you might need to use a cord to charge your phone.