Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Members Introduction!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey Guys,
I am a new member here ( and a Tesla Model Y 2021 owner ). I did not see any forum for the new members introduction therefore utilizing space here ( Admin please delete this thread if deemed inappropriate).
I am from the East Coast of the United States and I have owned a Tesla Model Y since late 2020.I really do enjoy the car ( I owned Beamers, Audi and Mercedes prior to buying Tesla Model Y) I certainly do not regret the decision of owning an EV now .
I will look forward to interacting with other members on this forum.
Happy charging..

Reactions: MSPHD
Hey Guys,
I am a new member here ( and a Tesla Model Y 2021 owner ). I did not see any forum for the new members introduction therefore utilizing space here ( Admin please delete this thread if deemed inappropriate).
I am from the East Coast of the United States and I have owned a Tesla Model Y since late 2020.I really do enjoy the car ( I owned Beamers, Audi and Mercedes prior to buying Tesla Model Y) I certainly do not regret the decision of owning an EV now .
Happy charging..
Welcome from another Sherwood :)

Hey Guys,
Happy charging..
Welcome! I'm still waiting for my Model Y

Hey Guys,
Happy charging..

Welcome to TMC.

At some point when a mod for this subforum sees it, this thread will likely be moved to the introductions subforum ( Introductions ) but welcome.