Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model S LR , Opted In FSD Beta but get " Page Failed To Load"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So today I opted out of FSD Beta, then opted back in and did a short drive. After the drive I was immediately able to see my Safety Score. I went back inside, opened up the app again, and now the Safety Score is busted once more.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get help with this from Tesla?
I don't think the safety score relies on the phone app in order for your drives to be counted. If you have seen a safety score in the app, your drives should be counted.

If you want help, you might look up the roadside assistance number in the app and give them a call.

I don't think the safety score relies on the phone app in order for your drives to be counted. If you have seen a safety score in the app, your drives should be counted.

If you want help, you might look up the roadside assistance number in the app and give them a call.

That's basically what I ended up doing just now - I tried chat on the website first, and they directed to phone support. Called in there and he was able to look up some stuff and talk to some more of their tech folks. No resolution yet, but they're looking into it.

He had definitely talked to a few people with this issue before and it sounds like sometimes it has been fixed by various combos of delting/reinstalling the app, rebooting the car, etc. for some users, but some others it needs to be sent on to further tech support on the backend. Guess we'll wait and see - but the fact that I saw a safety score for at least like 60 seconds today (that encompassed my driving the last few years in particular) makes me feel better.

Reactions: Platinumpapi
I think i may have cracked the code...........

i havent had a problem with score in over a day.

Here is what i began doing......

I began creating a mobile hotspot from my phone. I have an android. But im sure this technique will work on an iphone even more.

So i create a mobile hotspot , connect it to my car and enable the option to have the car stay connected to the wifi while the car is on drive.

This has allowed my car to communicate with the servers on a consistent bases and now i can see my safety score.

Literally the cars safety score syncs every time i connect the car to the phones , mobile hotspot.

Hope this trick works for everyone, and i hope it continues to work for me too, on my quest to FSD BETA!!!