Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model X key fobs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone heard from the OP today? I bought 2 on Friday. Said he was waiting for Zelle to transfer the money to him but he has not responded to my DM sent yesterday and today about him getting the funds. He was great in responding on Friday and Saturday but now nothing. A little concerned as I bought and paid for 2. Hoping he has just been busy...

Last edited:
I bought 2 keys and I have not heard from him since Wednesday. He asked for my address, which I provided and no communication from him since. Asked for a tracking number, no response.

Will post here if I do receive them

I bought 2 keys and I have not heard from him since Wednesday. He asked for my address, which I provided and no communication from him since. Asked for a tracking number, no response.

Will post here if I do receive them
He gave me the following phone number and email in a dm:

4049352897 [email protected]

Did you all get the same? I did contact my bank after talking to Zelle :-(

Last edited:
Yes…. Same info.

I was in the same boat as you when I tried to deal with OP the first time.

I can understand the frustration but give it a few more days ….. this ain’t his only business for sure …… keep us posted

PS: I am also waiting on my second key.

Yes…. Same info.

I was in the same boat as you when I tried to deal with OP the first time.

I can understand the frustration but give it a few more days ….. this ain’t his only business for sure …… keep us posted

PS: I am also waiting on my second key.
Hope you are right. At least you got something for your payment (as did another purchase who only got one fob too)... :-(