Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Expired 2023 Model X key fobs [Expired]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My two fobs were delivered today and are just as expected. I payed the seller via Zelle, perhaps riskier than other forms of payment, but it gave the seller piece of mind. Based on the seller’s time and reputation on this forum and previous sales, I felt comfortable doing so. Whoever purchases the remaining fob can rest easy if using Zelle. I received photographs and a tracking number soon after payment. UPS delivered the package today. Thank you for a smooth and easy transaction!

Reactions: ABC2D
My two fobs were delivered today and are just as expected. I payed the seller via Zelle, perhaps riskier than other forms of payment, but it gave the seller piece of mind. Based on the seller’s time and reputation on this forum and previous sales, I felt comfortable doing so. Whoever purchases the remaining fob can rest easy if using Zelle. I received photographs and a tracking number soon after payment. UPS delivered the package today. Thank you for a smooth and easy transaction!
Thank you for the review and glad you now have spare fobs

Status
Not open for further replies.