Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model X key fobs

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm about to start a complain with the FBI internet crime unit

I suggest that everyone who paid and did not receive their FOB do the same.

It would be really helpful if someone that actually received a package could post the return address in the package.

• Funny
Reactions: morbidz
@morbidz you think it is funny?

The complaint has been filed... Ask @Lambeck2 how funny he think it is when he gets a call from the FBI. They really investigate, particularly when there are multiple complains

I got the following address in a pm:

Lamarr Beckham, 1450 River Walk Dr., Atlanta GA 30349

I also previously posted his email and phone number that he used for Zelle:

4049352897 [email protected]

We all need to submit this to the FBI and Zelle, plus send him messages and emails that we did this.

Someone also had a picture of him holding a receipt. More info for the FBI.

I just filled out the cyber crime on the FBI website and contacted my Bank's division who handles Zelle transfers. They opened up a case.

I also just sent him an email and a text message indicating that I did both.

Everyone should do the same.

Frank

Frank

Last edited:
So did anyone actually get one or were the people claiming to get them (or tracking #'s) in this thread in on it? After their crappy interaction with me swearing you could use them on my older X I had a suspicion something was up. Even though at the time based on people commenting they worked on newer cars I said it should be legit.

Reactions: ngng
So did anyone actually get one or were the people claiming to get them (or tracking #'s) in this thread in on it? After their crappy interaction with me swearing you could use them on my older X I had a suspicion something was up. Even though at the time based on people commenting they worked on newer cars I said it should be legit.
I received mine from him. I ordered 2 fobs for my 22MYP and 21M3LR for $180. I sent my Zelle to him right before he posted $150 for 2 deal.

When I dealt with him he was super fast on responding (I sent him Zelle Friday a.m. and he dropped off the package to USPS by the afternoon with tracking #). He did pm me asking him to leave a good review (which I would've considering the timeline he worked with me)

I think it's possible that he got caught by Tesla (I'm assuming he works for Tesla?) And maybe he's erasing his tracks. I am sorry for everyone that got caught up in this, this sh!!t sucks

Edit: not sure if it'll help, but looking at my pm with him, I remember asking if he takes PayPal, and he said the following:
"Lambeck2 said:
I can’t use PayPal for some reason navy doesn’t accept PayPal. I have Zelle. Apple Pay, or cashapp"

He was/is in the navy? Not sure what he meant by that

Last edited:
I'd been keeping an eye on this thread and actually PM'd OP to ask about buying one, but then he disappeared. He seemed legit with some people early on reporting that they got their fobs from him quickly and that they worked. I don't know the guy but it seems like something happened to him in the middle of all of this and that he wasn't trying to scam people, at least at first. Hope everyone who paid but didn't get their fobs gets their money back ASAP.
He was/is in the navy? Not sure what he meant by that

Maybe he meant the Navy Federal Credit Union?

Got the same vibes when he was pushing the sale. Bullet dodged.