Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model X Today!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nice, first I’ve seen one someone buying a 3 first then an X. I was planning on a 3 (reserved 2) but bought an X. Scheming on how I’m going to eventually get a 3, hoping for my daughters HS graduation next year.
Yeah I know strange... I had reserved the 3 for my son, but then our Benz got stollen so I drove it for the past couple months. Loved it so much I decided to get the X

So, delivery was very eh. It honestly was a better experience getting my model 3 delivered than my model x. I went it late and I guess since its the end of the quarter there pushing cars out like crazy and there the lot was just over packed. They briefly went over the car in the dark while it was drizzling. I couldn't get a good look to make sure everything was ok. But just pulled it into my garage and everything seems to be perfect. Ill post some pictures and make sure everything like the paint is good in the sun!

Reactions: Ormond and Bogobec
We really love ours. Haven't had much time with it. Picked it up last weekend, and next day dropped it off for some PPF and tint. The model X reminds me of a Goldwing motorcycle, which is one day all motorcycle riders will have one in their older days. BTW, I have a goldwing and an X

• Love
  • Funny
Reactions: Ormond and P85_DA