Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New MY delivery - what to expect?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New MY LR AWD will be delivered to my house this week. VIN 141XXX. Sales rep confirmed new windows and heated steering wheel. I'm expecting at least the new console as well, but don't know about the 82 kW battery or new headlights. I would really like the bigger battery.

What do you folks think?

Anyone’s guess, but so let us know so we gather more data points. I think it’s the headlights that will be the next update that trickles through the LR model line. Did they give you a build / born on date?

No - I can't find the build date in any of my emails or documents. The order was placed on Feb 10th, but no idea if I ended up with a car that was already built or "in flight" at the time or if it was completely built after that date. I did see a YouTube video that claimed the 82 kW battery was in cars built after Feb 7th, 2021, but no idea if that conjecture has been confirmed.

No - I can't find the build date in any of my emails or documents. The order was placed on Feb 10th, but no idea if I ended up with a car that was already built or "in flight" at the time or if it was completely built after that date. I did see a YouTube video that claimed the 82 kW battery was in cars built after Feb 7th, 2021, but no idea if that conjecture has been confirmed.

If you have a sales advisor, they should be able to look up the born on date for you. If they’re savvy enough, they may be able to figure out which updates are on your car.

Reactions: 11Dolly