Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Official Tesla Model Y trunk storage bins

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got that error as well (but from a desktop browser, for the centre console trays. On my phone, through the app I did not get the error, so I plugged my nose and ordered $150 of plastic bins. (Canada).
There is a difference between the 2020 console tray and the 2021-2022 version with the refresh console. The one under the armrest is the same, but the one under the pop open cover are different, IIRC.

I started looking for that storage bin that goes in 2nd row in the back of the middle console between the 2 front seats. Anyone have any experience with these... this is one I am looking at:

1663349152397.png

I started looking for that storage bin that goes in 2nd row in the back of the middle console between the 2 front seats. Anyone have any experience with these... this is one I am looking at:

View attachment 853179
I bought it from Tesmanian directly. It’s great but the Velcro strips it comes with suck. The Velcro sticks to the carpet but comes off of the actual bin. I used gorilla glue to stick the Velcro strip to the bin and it works great now. Before that it would fall off with the Velcro still attached to the carpeted area behind the first row. Hope that made sense.

• Informative
Reactions: AquaY