Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
And those of us who have been here a while appreciate all you do jj.
Seriously, the thread title fixing jj does...wish every forum could have a mod doing that. So much better than wading through endless topics where the title is ambiguous, misleading, or even deliberate click bait.

Same with minimizing redundant or overly specific threads. Yeah that can have downsides too but all you need to do is compare the tidy Model 3 Ordering/Production/Delivery sub to the other models and the benefit is clear!

Reactions: DocHolliday
I just got my M3 and trying to get used to the various features. Is auto park and summons an upgraded feature I have to pay? I go to Autopilot and I do not see customize or summons? Here is a picture of my display. Appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 129
I just got my M3 and trying to get used to the various features. Is auto park and summons an upgraded feature I have to pay? I go to Autopilot and I do not see customize or summons? Here is a picture of my display. Appreciate any advice. Thanks in advance.
Yes, they do require you paying extra to obtain those features. They are part of EAP for $6,000 or FSD for $12,000.

Ok. I got it. Thanks.
If you want to play with them, you should be able to subscribe to FSD in the app for a month for 199 bucks. Odds are in the month you won’t get picked up for the FSD Beta, but…it will give you access to the summons, advanced summons, and Navigate-On-AutoPilot, which will let you decide if you want to spend the 6k for those options (or just do the monthly next time you want to use it.)

Also you probably want to turn on the AutoStreer so you have it with the Autopilot and might as well use the FSD visualizations on the display. See if you like it, but you probably will.

People need to research how a Tesla and EVs works, charging etc, BEFORE they get it. Not after and then scrambling with pretty basic stuff like how to plug in the cord to the car.
Yes, probably so. However, not everyone does, and when someone does ask for help, quite nicely and quite appreciatively replied to the answers - as has been the case here, dropping this “Look, I’m ‘better’” comment to pat yourself on the back come off looking about as jerk-like as answering with ‘RTFM.’

I guess we can all be sure you haven’t asked a question you could have easily answered yourself, huh? Must be nice - I am confident I have, and people have been gracious enough to answer.

When attitude is given, attitude is probably deserved in return. In this particular thread, I just don’t see the point in having made the OP feel unwelcome, and I hope that hasn’t been the result.

Reactions: ColoradoMike