TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Owner!

Discussion in 'Model X' started by LucBroDude, Jan 1, 2020.

1. LucBroDude

LucBroDude New Member

Picked up my new (to me) Model X beginning of December and began modifying it right away. So far I've done a full wrap in Avery's new Satin Black Rock Grey color, gloss black chrome delete, 22" T-Sportline TSS Arachnids, and painted my calipers in BMW's Lava Yellow color. Currently debating whether or not to lower it, (input is welcomed!). Also I've been in the BMW crowd for well over a decade and know a lot of owners have migrated to Teslas so I hope to see some Bimmerpost members on here!

Model X.jpg

My Previous M4

M4.JPG

• Like x 2
  2. MXWing

MXWing Well-Known Member

Excellent tastes.

Which of the two is faster btw? Or I can ask indirectly, what was the original color of your calipers. :D

3. davezforce

davezforce IG @davezforce

I did the unplugged lowering brackets in mine and love them.

4. TD_alseT

TD_alseT Member

Looks great!

5. Ever34

Ever34 Member

Coming from BMW as well. Picked up a new X in December also but have not modded anything other than full PPF, tint and buying a set of 22. Will definitely do the chrome delete in the spring.

here is a pic of my recently departed M5. I’m somewhat still active on bimmerpost.

B19E852A-1058-422E-85FD-09B87244668A.jpeg ED741918-1D64-4275-9E4B-A836F70CC0EE.jpeg

6. Vitaman

Vitaman Supporting Member

Went from a Blue BMW X5-M to a Model X.
    Have not once looked back.
    Getting Chrome delete this weekend so getting ideas from you. Great look btw.

7. EV4RN

EV4RN Member

Awesome look with satin wrap and gloss chrome delete!
    Cannot decide on which ro choose with my pearl white 2020 MX

8. Silicon Desert

Silicon Desert Active Member

nice looking wrap. Are you willing to share what that wrap cost you back there in VA?