Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Price for 2019 Model 3 For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m ordering a Model Y and need to sell my 2019 Model 3 to make room for the new vehicle.

Pearl White Multi-Coat, Black Interior, 18” Aero Wheels, Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, Long Range, AP, Full Self-Driving Capability.

Odometer: 1,676

Pristine, like new with no dings, scratches or mechanical deficiencies. None smoking environment. No pets. Garaged.

IMG_2932.jpg
IMG_2935.jpg

Asking $46,600.

Did you check trade-in offer from Tesla?
Nice price. Pretty big hit to take though. 1600 miles and if you had paid MSRP and taxes it's over a $10k loss. Tempting to upgrade my LR RWD EAP car. Making any trips to CA?
No trips to CA planned but beautiful weather here and If you haven't been to Santa Fe, it's worth the trip. Driving back home in a neat auto would be fun - Out of Specs Motoring has an interesting cross country trip in a Model 3 from CA through New Mexico to the east coast.

Reactions: AZRI11
I’m ordering a Model Y and need to sell my 2019 Model 3 to make room for the new vehicle.

Pearl White Multi-Coat, Black Interior, 18” Aero Wheels, Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, Long Range, AP, Full Self-Driving Capability.

Odometer: 1,676

Pristine, like new with no dings, scratches or mechanical deficiencies. None smoking environment. No pets. Garaged.

Location: Santa Fe, NMView attachment 553659 View attachment 553660

Asking $46,600.

CAR JUST SOLD! Thanks to everyone that showed interest, made comments, etc. Now on to a Model Y.