Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Refresh Headlights & Taillights for Tesla Model S 2012-2020 | T Sportline x Alpharex collab NOVA Headlights and Pro Series Taillights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
evoffer updated their pics of each color variation. so maybe theres hope
But they still don't offer purchases out of US & Canada. This is Tsportline's thread so i'm assuming they are seeing these messages and we should hear from them soon with a postive update. I won't be purchasing them until they are formally available, so i'm hoping they've ordered enough units from evooffer and not just to cover those who've pre-ordered.

Just to share what I have learned recently: RHD and LHD Alpharex are indeed different lights/SKUs - contradicting TSportline's claim that there is no difference. EVoffer are HK based (a RHD market) and explained that they would not be able to pass MOT with the LHD lights. Their order page also lists them separately. RHD Alpharex is listed as available for a pre-2016 refresh but out of stock for post-refresh.

I am still hoping for a side-by-side comparison, but none of the resellers appear interested in supplying this, which is kind of strange. Their installation videos remain MIA.