Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Refresh Headlights & Taillights for Tesla Model S 2012-2020 | T Sportline x Alpharex collab NOVA Headlights and Pro Series Taillights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 1039870 This is exactly what I did as I have a Jan 22 msp. Other than the coding, everything was plug and play. But there’s a lot of things to remove and replace, mainly interior covers. It would be a nice weekend project but well worth it.

Thanks! That looks awesome and exactly what I want! Time to go hunt for a local shop to install these for me.

Also, this might be a loaded question, but how do you find someone to code the global setting? I can DM you if you’d rather not answer here.

Reactions: Daytonaviolet
Re: Taillights
So is this happening or not? I saw the YT video posted a few pages back and am thinking of taking the same approach to get these installed. I noticed that that ones that Tsportline has listed a bit of a different flavor than the stock ones that are delivered on the re-re-re-refreshed versions of the Model S.

Anyone of have any pictures of the Red (Clear Lens), Black (Clear Lens), Black Tint (Smoked Black Lens) outside of the ones that are posted on the site? I'm looking for a compelling reason to wait this out.

I don't know man..

Ive waited so damn long and at this point, thinking on getting my $$ back. Every month the date was pushed with NO updates, all the while keeping everyone's funds since December/January
yeah i feel ya on that, i wish they would just be honest and give the reason why its been delayed. they tried saying shipping delays because of chinese new year and that was months ago. i really think its the wiring harness issue thats been previously mentioned.

Reactions: misc3r