Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service and Delivery Center in Riverdale, UT

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New service and delivery center location in Riverdale, UT. Looks to only have 2 supercharger and will probably be private service center use only similar to PG. Sad to see them not put more superchargers at service center locations. I just don't get that, they already have the land and are putting in 90% of the work.

Here's the link to the full plans.

4851 South 1500 West
Riverdale, UT 84405

SCR-20230715-hvuu.png

Someone on Facebook drove by and reported that ground has been broken!
IMG_2822.jpeg

Reactions: KJD
This is 3 minutes from my house. I drive past the site on the way to the freeway every morning and evening. Great location because it sits at the crossroads between I-15 and I-84 and will be a prime location for Northern Utah. I really hope they end up adding more superchargers. Being right next to those two major freeways makes this a prime supercharger location and there is plenty of land available in this spot. Perhaps in phase 2? 🤞

Here is to hoping they adjust this and make it a proper charging site. 16+ stalls. Nothing else around here. Eventually Clearfield ... eventually.
I worked at the PG location and was told the reasoning they don't make it into a charging location is it's already sales, service and delivery. Don't want added, unnecessary congestion. I see both sides, it would be nice to have charging there, but also there is already so much going on that added people day in and day out would just be a pain.