Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Service & Sales Center: Superior, CO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just scheduled a windshield replacement in the app, and Superior is now allowed even without asking.

I don't think they have the showroom going yet.

Apparently no loaners nor even ride share credits anymore?

I had a loaner for half a day, several weeks back . I don’t know how many of those they have available in the Superior location, availability probably depends on how many appointments they have on a given day

I live in Boulder and in the last month have had two service appts at Superior SC. Everything handled by texts via app, no phone calls. Conveying info over texts takes a lot longer than one phone call. Several iterations were required to make sure details were straight. Also I never saw anyone, dropped car off and picked it up without any personal interaction. All and all things were fine and I dont miss the drive to the Loveland SC, but dealing with the Loveland SC is much easier and there are phone calls and person to person interaction. The personality of the "after the fire" Superior SC is much different than before. Still, I'm grateful to have it back!