Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Petaluma, CA (Proposed, 5002 N. Petaluma Blvd, 31 stalls)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(This thread is something more than location speculation but something less than a confirmed site, so @bmah I'll leave it to you to decide where it goes)

In today's Santa Rosa Press Democrat, there is an article about the re-development of the Cattlemens site which is proposed to include 31 EV charger spots, a Chick-Fil-A and a cannabis business as well as the existing "adult entertianment store" currently on the site. My gosh, talk about your one stop shop. :)

Here's the article: Press Democrat

An excerpt in case there's a paywall:
"The city’s Planning Commission last month approved a site plan that moves a Los Angeles-based developer one step closer to replacing the existing Cattlemens steakhouse with a Chik-fil-A and adding more retail shops at the northern end of Petaluma...
Other changes to the area include 31 electric vehicle parking spots, outdoor and patio dining, contrasting pedestrian crossings, secured bike parking, pedestrian pathways and 92 added trees, of which at least 60% must be native varieties.

The Planning Commission asked the developer to consider adding solar panels on rooftops or carports. An existing Cattlemens sign along Petaluma Boulevard North that the developers hoped to replace with a Chik-Fil-A sign will be removed."

As you can see in the site plan, there are 31 EV spots in two locations on the property. This has to be a Tesla SC, right? I mean is anyone else building 31-spot (and shouldn't that be 32?) these days along major highways? Here's a link to the full plan set in case someone can find some other clues:
https://storage.googleapis.com/prou...ads/2022/10/2023-04-21_Entitlement-Set_v1.pdf

This location would make a lot of sense, just off a major north-south highway and in a retail development that is sure to have a lot of traffic.
Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 08-54-19 2023-04-21_Entitlement-Set_v1.pdf.png