Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Software - Cell Phone Use

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just installed the latest software, and I see that it now allows you to use the left thumb wheel on the steering wheel/yoke to control certain cell phone functions. I am connected by bluetooth. Sure enough, if I get a call while driving, I can answer by just depressing the thumb wheel once, and can adjust the volume by rolling the wheel up or down. My question is: how do I hang up when I am done with the call? Tried depressing the wheel twice, but no luck. If it is in the instructions somewhere, I just haven't been able to find it.

I just installed the latest software, and I see that it now allows you to use the left thumb wheel on the steering wheel/yoke to control certain cell phone functions. I am connected by bluetooth. Sure enough, if I get a call while driving, I can answer by just depressing the thumb wheel once, and can adjust the volume by rolling the wheel up or down. My question is: how do I hang up when I am done with the call? Tried depressing the wheel twice, but no luck. If it is in the instructions somewhere, I just haven't been able to find it.
Just went out to my 2023 MSP with 2023.12.1.1 , MUTE=Press Once on Left thumb wheel. Volume=Roll Left thumb wheel. HANG UP=Push thumb wheel Right (towards middle of steering wheel). RETURN TO MUSIC=Press thumb wheel left (towards left side of steering wheel). Selected action shows on bottom center of Screen behind steering wheel.😜👍 (Yoke in my case).

Last edited: