Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New T Sportline Desk Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have you guys seen this yet? I'd like to do this in my vehicle...I currently have the center console in the back that I'm assuming would be removed. No pricing that I can see.....I'm currently in Michigan...do they handle anything outside of CA?

Tesla Model X Executive Line Desk Package

We occasionally transport vehicles from out of state to our facility.

come on Tsportline we dont have the time to spend back and forth with a sales rep to listen to a sales pitch. All model X 6 seater seam to be alike so you should post a product price for us all to consider without having to deal with a sales pitch.

Was thinking the same thing. Regardless, I just called and got voicemail. Here take my money... oh wait nevermind... you don't want it.

• Funny
Reactions: kwang and dragonxt
Have you guys seen this yet? I'd like to do this in my vehicle...I currently have the center console in the back that I'm assuming would be removed. No pricing that I can see.....I'm currently in Michigan...do they handle anything outside of CA?

Tesla Model X Executive Line Desk Package
that was incredible..i luv it but i'm always in the drivers seat...so i wouldn't be able to use it...so, NO!!