Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla Model 3 owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all

Ive been wanting a Tesla for a few years now and bought my first Model 3 Dual motor, has 19’s, upgraded white interior, FSD, Acceleration Boost. Glad to join Tesla Motors Club. Excited for the new adventure.

Scott

Attachments

• 84080A60-5F87-4D37-9178-8A69B7BEBAD3.jpeg
    84080A60-5F87-4D37-9178-8A69B7BEBAD3.jpeg
    723.5 KB · Views: 67
  • AA7F53D3-BE79-408B-8C2E-B24615F8A537.jpeg
    AA7F53D3-BE79-408B-8C2E-B24615F8A537.jpeg
    798.7 KB · Views: 61
Awesome!

Did you get LR or Performance?

I almost picked this color, too, but decided on blue. Still waiting on delivery for my LR. It's only been 6 days since I bought, anxious AF for this "1 - 3 week" window! 😭

How long did it take for your car to arrive from purchase date?

Awesome!

Did you get LR or Performance?

I almost picked this color, too, but decided on blue. Still waiting on delivery for my LR. It's only been 6 days since I bought, anxious AF for this "1 - 3 week" window! 😭

How long did it take for your car to arrive from purchase date?
I have the Long range. I wanted Performance but the extra cost just put it to more then I wanted to spend. (Should say more then Wify wanted to spend. lol I would have but wanted to keep her on board). It’s actually used from Tesla but i looked long time and got it for great price with 20,000 miles on it and has the base warranty until March 2024 and 60,000 miles. With the 0-60 at 3.9 instead of 3.1 I felt it was an ok trade off and after few weeks now it handles like a performance car to me. Also the acceleration is insane. I would of loved the red calipers but I’m happy with what I have. I am adding the performance pedals lol. Also I wanted the blue as well but this deal came along and very happy with it. The Metalic grey is my second option. I think you will love the blue. If not we can trade. Lol. You will have the longer range with heat pump and i hear the new ones have the better improvements for wind noise. But to save like $15,000 to still include the FSD and Acceleration boost off the cost of a new one, I’m ok with that. It’s new to me and love it. I also like these wheels better then the new style actually too. I picked it up at the Indianapolis Tesla. Great service went smoothly. Car as described. So very happy and fortunate for how it went for my experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: MODEL+