TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

New Tesla Showroom on El Paseo in Palm Desert Ca

Discussion in 'California' started by Mrav8tr, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Mrav8tr

Mrav8tr Member

Stopped by the New Tesla Showroom in Palm Desert. First time walking into a showroom, it turned out it was more a boutique than a showroom. I must say the showroom fits ideally for El Paseo, and it was busy. Window Shoppers stop in to ask questions about Tesla. I think this is a good fit for Tesla. You'll probably start seeing more these boutiques from other manufactures. It's hard to get people to come into a dealership, so why not bring the showroom to the shoppers. Great Idea!

f3a7e5cd-ec9a-4688-8929-df49afd4b4d4.jpg 4e58e6ae-ca1e-4b78-9ffa-8f21d56618f3.jpg e6f160c1-ee9a-4f3a-b8cf-a0e81de4858d.jpg

2. ddimit

ddimit Member

Havent been there yet. Found out about during the last stop at service center and I asked the where are all the cars. This location is a better fit and very close to all the other high end auto dealers near by.

3. Mrav8tr

Mrav8tr Member

This seems to fit the idea that shoppers will stop by a boutique and not a hard sell Dealership.
    I know any Dealership would love to have this many people just walking by their showrooms.
    I think it's a great idea.