Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New to me, P85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds like a good song title eh? Anyway, after literally months of lurking on the forums, and scouring the available cars, I finally pulled the trigger yesterday on my P85D. Hopefully it turns out to be as good in real life as it does in the pictures! I'll fill you all in when I get my hands on it, wish me luck! :)

Attachments

• MS P85D.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 95
Reactions: IdaX
LUCK! looks great... BTW, seems like you did your research, so if you do have a problem, you will be in a good position to resolve.

This care, like mine, has the code for "No Yacht Floor", but it does have said floor...

Congrats! Quick question about creating a pdf with all pictures; can you please tell me how you extracted all of those pictures into one file? I would like to do this for a copy of the pictures of my 70D, in case they change pictures or add more.

Congrats! Quick question about creating a pdf with all pictures; can you please tell me how you extracted all of those pictures into one file? I would like to do this for a copy of the pictures of my 70D, in case they change pictures or add more.
Well it's pretty easy if you have software that supports it. I saved the images as pdf's, then merged them into a single file with Adobe Acrobat (the paid version, not sure if the free Reader supports that option).

Nice find the Executive Rear Seats! I haven't seen one of those come up in a long time!
Thanks! I know there are some that think the Exec Rear Seats are a detractor, because they don't fold down. Our other car is a VW Alltrack wagon, so if I need to haul stuff I'll use that car and keep the Tesla for cruising. I think the Exec seats look great and add a touch of class to the car.