Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Vendor, OEDRO All Weather Floor Mats, Big Sale!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fit perfect.

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    366.7 KB · Views: 80
Did you ever order plugs for the logo? If so, could you post where you got them?

No I ended up buying another set of mats for the car. Those mats also came with a logo but I was able to flip the logo to the underside of the mat just leaving the grommets visible. Perhaps you can do the same with these mats.

As nice as these mats are, I don't know who thought it would be a good idea for customers to see and read the word "OEDRO" every time you get in the car! The only logo I want to see in my car is "TESLA."

If they insist on having their logo, at least they should make it easy to remove.

No I ended up buying another set of mats for the car. Those mats also came with a logo but I was able to flip the logo to the underside of the mat just leaving the grommets visible. Perhaps you can do the same with these mats.

As nice as these mats are, I don't know who thought it would be a good idea for customers to see and read the word "OEDRO" every time you get in the car! The only logo I want to see in my car is "TESLA."

If they insist on having their logo, at least they should make it easy to remove.

100% agree. I'll post my review on this thread once they arrive.

Reactions: PhilDavid