Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Vendor, OEDRO All Weather Floor Mats, Big Sale!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Q. How should I clean my floor mats?

A. Our formulated floor mats are designed specifically for easy cleaning. However, mild detergent, warm water, and a soft-bristle brush will also help. Do not clean with harsh chemicals or apply silicone-based cleaners (such as Armor All).

Q. Does this include rear floor mats? The back mat is folded in half for shipping?
A. Oedro sells both front only and the whole set. Regarding whole set floor mats, the rear mat is folded in half for shipping. The TPE/TPO material is soft, and during the transportation process, it will be compressed and deformed. Therefore, when you receive the floor liners, please spread out, and the original shape will be automatically restored after a period of time.

Q. Does this include rear floor mats? The back mat is folded in half for shipping?
A. Oedro sells both front only and the whole set. Regarding whole set floor mats, the rear mat is folded in half for shipping. The TPE/TPO material is soft, and during the transportation process, it will be compressed and deformed. Therefore, when you receive the floor liners, please spread out, and the original shape will be automatically restored after a period of time.

Oedro mats are good quality, upper surface seems durable and they are of a good weight However;

Here are a couple of issues you may want to consider, and although these issues are not exclusive to Oedro as they are inherent to heavy custom floor mats, they speak to their design and improvements that could be made.

1. The front passenger side suffers from lack of support on the inner side wall; I have seen this same thing Weathertech for example, if it was a bit more rigid/firm, the support sidewall would stay up against center tunnel. In my case, after letting them stand in the sun to regain their shape this sidewall still flaps towards its center see picture one. In this case I would also be open to the issue being a manufacturing defect but I don't have another to compare, so others that have these please chime in.
IMG-7642.JPG

2. The rear mat, its a large single piece mat and has great rear side walls that hug the rear bench seat. In the front area though as it meets the front seat mounting rails, as it goes around these, there is no sidewall and thus if your intention is to have a barrier to contain liquid spills, without sidewalls in this area liquids will not be contained in the mat and will flow towards the rails. For my purposes in Southern California, I can live with this, however for those in cold climates with snow in their boots you may want to consider this.

2. OEDRO_REARMAT_DRIVER_AND_PASSENGER_OUTER_SEAT_LIP2.jpg

3. OEDRO_REARMAT_DRIVER_AND_PASSENGER_INNER_SEAT_LIP2.jpg

For Reference; I have the Weathertech on my M3 and My Prius (I believe in using the right tools for the right job).

Oedro mats are good quality, upper surface seems durable and they are of a good weight However;

Here are a couple of issues you may want to consider, and although these issues are not exclusive to Oedro as they are inherent to heavy custom floor mats, they speak to their design and improvements that could be made.

Thanks for your feedback.

There is something we would like to say.
The floor mats will fit better with the more time you use them.
Groove design to collect and carry away liquid and debris, this design can already satisfy most of the use cases, even in the snow climates.
But we would like to improve our mats better and dedicate to supply the best floor mats for our customers.
Thanks again, we will feedback the information you mentioned to our production department..

Last edited: