Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Vendor, OEDRO All Weather Floor Mats, Big Sale!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New vendor here, let's introduce OEDRO briefly:

OEDRO is one of the leading suppliers and manufacturers of premium aftermarket auto parts mainly for Tesla, Jeep Wranglers, Ford F-series trucks, Dodge Rams and Chevy Silverado. We specialize in floor mats, tonneau covers, and running boards among many other products.

As a new vendor, OEDRO brings new sale for vendor members.

OEDRO floor mats for Tesla Model S will be cut in price, the final discount is 46% Off !!!

OEDRO floor mats have been our best seller all the time, they had received a lot of positive reviews, you can get the equally high-quality floor mats with other brands at 1/3 or less price.

You can get them at $79.99

OEDRO® Tesla Model S 2015-2019 Floor Mats Full Set 3 Mats

https://www.oedro.com/tesla-model-s-2015-2018-floor-mats-full-set-3-mats

Tesla model S floor mats features:
1. Laser measured for the perfect fit.

2. Expertly engineered to collect and carry away liquid and debris.

3.TPE Material-wear-resistant, eco-friendly and odorless.

4.Non-slip design with safety hooks that firmly lock the floor mats into place.

5.Easy to clean

Please feel free to PM me, if you have any question about our products.

Last edited:
If nobody buys them, will you make it $65 again?
I am sorry we can't.
People can get equal high-quality floor mats with 1/3 price of other brands, so there is no reason that nobody buys them.
These are the advantages of our floor mats, fit perfect, durable materials, and reasonable price, our customers like them. The floor mats have got so many positive reviews.
The price changes according to the promotion. If you missed this promotion, then you will wait a long time to meet this price.

Thanks for the orders and interest.
Yes, the floor mats for Model 3 will be available 3 months later.
We haven't any plan for Model X until now.
Installed both sets in my 2 Model S and they fit perfectly. I had Weathertech mats for my old SUV and they cost a lot more than these.
I'll take some pictures today/tomorrow and share. I'm still waiting to put trunk mats in both cars as Weathertech is simply too expensive. Would love to buy from your company, if aggressively priced like these sets were.
Please, please do make for Models X and 3.
DM me when you do and I'll definitely be your first buyer (with similar discounted price).
For Model X, I'll need a set that goes in a 2019, 6-seater with center console version.
Need Model 3 floor mats, trunk mat and frunk mat too.

Last edited:
Reactions: OEDRO
Installed both sets in my 2 Model S and they fit perfectly. I had Weathertech mats for my old SUV and they cost a lot more than these.
I'll take some pictures today/tomorrow and share. I'm still waiting to put trunk mats in both cars as Weathertech is simply too expensive. Would love to buy from your company, if aggressively priced like these sets were.
Please, please do make for Models X and 3.
DM me when you do and I'll definitely be your first buyer (with similar discounted price).
For Model X, I'll need a set that goes in a 2019, 6-seater with center console version.
Need Model 3 floor mats, trunk mat and frunk mat too.

Thanks for saying. Very appreciate that.
We will work hard to produce floor mats with high quality for more models.
Looking forward to your pictures.;)