Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Vendor, OEDRO All Weather Floor Mats, Big Sale!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for saying. Very appreciate that.
We will work hard to produce floor mats with high quality for more models.
Looking forward to your pictures.;)
Perfect fit.

Attachments

• 20190727_230620.jpg
    20190727_230620.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 148
  • 20190727_230524.jpg
    20190727_230524.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 20190727_230445.jpg
    20190727_230445.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 112
  • 20190727_072542.jpg
    20190727_072542.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 111
I seldom drive my 2018 S and don’t think all weather mats go well with anything other than trucks and SUVs. However, I am thinking of using all weather mats for road and Winter mountain trips. I figured for 79 dollars, worst case is I toss it. I placed the order on late Thursday thinking I would get it well after I return home on Monday, but while at the airport waiting for my flight around noon time today I got a text from FedEx that it’s been delivered at my front door, this is as fast as Amazon Prime. The quality is near or as good as All-We****** ones though these are made in China, I thought of removing the logo but that leaves 2 holes in the mat so I leave them on, does not bother me. I have 2 sets for my 2 MBZ SUVs and these look almost the same in quality. Fit is very good but I think if they extend up the driver side for the dead pedal area then they would be better than anyone.

I seldom drive my 2018 S and don’t think all weather mats go well with anything other than trucks and SUVs. However, I am thinking of using all weather mats for road and Winter mountain trips. I figured for 79 dollars, worst case is I toss it. I placed the order on late Thursday thinking I would get it well after I return home on Monday, but while at the airport waiting for my flight around noon time today I got a text from FedEx that it’s been delivered at my front door, this is as fast as Amazon Prime. The quality is near or as good as All-We****** ones though these are made in China, I thought of removing the logo but that leaves 2 holes in the mat so I leave them on, does not bother me. I have 2 sets for my 2 MBZ SUVs and these look almost the same in quality. Fit is very good but I think if they extend up the driver side for the dead pedal area then they would be better than anyone.
Thanks for your feedback. We will think about your suggestion.;)

I have a few questions:

1.) I can't see an option to change the country in the order form to Canada -- how much is shipping to Canada, and what courier do you use?

2.) Do you have any pictures showing the bottom (and what holds the mat in place)?

3.) Do you have any picture showing the mat with the large logo removed? Do it leave holes in the mat?

Thanks!

I have a few questions:

1.) I can't see an option to change the country in the order form to Canada -- how much is shipping to Canada, and what courier do you use?

2.) Do you have any pictures showing the bottom (and what holds the mat in place)?

3.) Do you have any picture showing the mat with the large logo removed? Do it leave holes in the mat?

Thanks!
Thanks for your interest.
1) Sorry, we don't ship to Canada. The courier we choose according to the shipping address, we use FedEx more.
2) The four holes at the bottom are for fixing.

upload_2019-7-31_10-43-34.png

3) The picture below showing the mat with the large logo removed.

upload_2019-7-31_10-9-27.png

I bought these back when they were $65 so I’ve had them for a good amount of time. They are well worth this slightly higher price.
To the manufacturer, thanks for the suggestion about removing the logo. Now I’ll see if I can find a Tesla emblem that will fit.