Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nice Experience during delivery in Nashville, TN

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been lurking for a while, driving a 2013 Chevy Volt for the last three years. Now, finally a Model 3 PUP owner. Picked it up at the delivery center in Nashville, TN, on Monday, 7 September, a used 2019 Midnight Silver/Black interior, near perfect condition. My delivery person was Jason and he was pleasant and patient with me. Fantastic experience.

From there I drove to Franklin, NC and SC'd at Manchester, TN, and at Chattanooga, TN, on the way. The Manchester stop wasn't necessary but I wanted to visit it anyway.

Spent the next several days with my wife in mountains of North Carolina around Highlands. All that torque and regen braking makes mountain driving a breeze.

Drove back home to Fort Worth, TX, on Saturday and hit nearly ever SC between here and NC. No issues, all went well.

I'm looking forward to enjoying this car for a long time.

Congrats on the new model 3.

I’ve had mine (AWD model 3) two years now, and it’s still as enjoyable as day one, so I’m sure you’ll continue to love it for years to come. :)

I have about 110,000 km’s on it now.
I recently did a road trip across Canada.
Never got tired of driving. In fact, we all missed the driving when we got back. :)

That was never the case with my other cars.

Reactions: chrstna4
kgvickers, congrats on getting your TM3!
I am also planning a trip to the Franklin, NC area soon, will be staying there for about the week to explore, do hiking, etc. I am little nervous about the lack of superchargers there. Could you share your experience/tips about charging there?
If anybody else familiar with Franklin, NC / Helen, GA area wants to chime in, will really appreciate your help!

We have a redneck getaway near Scaly Mountain, NC, - a fifth wheel camper that's essentially permanently parked in a private campground. There are plenty of NEMA 14-50 outlets there and that was my charging source. I'm afraid I won't have any good advice about other charging options in the area.

I think there are a few Level 2 destination charging options at various hotels in the area.