Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nintendo switch game stuck in middle seat seatbelt area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As title states, my youngest dropped one of her nintendo switch games and we believe it's between the two seatbelt buckles as it is no where to be found under the seats or any of the areas we are able to reach our fingers in with some tools and a flashlight. Any way to open up that area to find it ? She has been bugging me to play splatoon lol.

The model Y’s second row seat bench (rear seats for those with 5-seaters) is so ridiculously easy to remove, its actually funny how they can actually stay in place.

Just grab the front edge of the seat and pull up. No tools required! Don’t pull it off completely though, there’s a wire harness you’ll need to disconnect on the driver’s side in order to completely take out the entire seat cushion.

easy peazy!

(this applies only to five-seaters, I believe the sevens have a completely different second row system)

The model Y’s second row seat bench (rear seats for those with 5-seaters) is so ridiculously easy to remove, its actually funny how they can actually stay in place.

Just grab the front edge of the seat and pull up. No tools required! Don’t pull it off completely though, there’s a wire harness you’ll need to disconnect on the driver’s side in order to completely take out the entire seat cushion.

easy peazy!

(this applies only to five-seaters, I believe the sevens have a completely different second row system)
I was so happy to actually try this but i have the 7 seater :( But didn't know it was that easy to take out the cushions for the 5 seaters! Thank you