Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No 360 camera?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They can but it's a joke. I've used it multiple times and it always takes 4x longer than it would if I just did it myself.
Exactly. Tried to use summon, hit and miss. Sometimes it turn towards to the wall, try to crash car, sometimes cannot connect to my phone even I am just next to the car (side), it is not a beta, I would say it is a pre-alpha release, unusable. We are paying money to test these for tesla.

Thanks for giving me a reminder of why I didn't purchase FSD on my current Teslas. The only time I ever needed Summon, when a car was parked to close to me to open the door. It wouldn't connect, so frustrating....
Yes, very very frustrating.

They wanted us to test everything for them, quality of the assembly, and quality of the software.

Besides the summon issues, my screen sometimes just freezes/unresponsive, I have to press the left bottom corner car icon to unfreezes it. Not sure if it is a known issue. My car has AMD cpu.

Yes, very very frustrating.

They wanted us to test everything for them, quality of the assembly, and quality of the software.

Besides the summon issues, my screen sometimes just freezes/unresponsive, I have to press the left bottom corner car icon to unfreezes it. Not sure if it is a known issue. My car has AMD cpu.
give a try at restarting the display by holding down both scroll wheels at the same time, until the screen goes black, release then it should restart. That will probably solve your screen freezes.

Birds View and HUD are two features I most miss in my Tesla. I imagine they're imminent based on the general consensus.
I agree they are features to have. But not sure they are imminent.

People have been asking for Bird's eye since sentry mode was announced back in 2017 or so and it is still not happened.

And having had a BMW HUD projection on the windshield I definitely prefer it. But, with the Model X and S drive displays and yoke, most of the data you want visible is in front of driver. They need to move this to the other models.

Reactions: TSLY