Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No car after 24hrs of taking delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
• Like other Z rated tires, the PS2 cannot be plugged if you pick up a nail, except as a short term fix to get you home. The tire must be discarded. Tire dealers are forbidden to repair Z rated tires.

GREAT point Todd...an important reminder that can dramatically increase your cost of ownership! If you get the 21s, PLEASE by the new insurance Tesla is offering. If you don't get great value for $200/year for tire AND wheel insurance with those tires, you are very, very lucky! If you do get value from it, well then you're also lucky! Heck, I may get the insurance for the 19s even...

I agree with you, that's why I didn't go crazy on them today when I picked up my car. Was just so glad to get it back! So everyone is aware for the future, a punctured PS2 will run you $836 for a new one, that's if you get it at Tesla and with Chicago taxes applied.

On a side note, I couldn't for the life of me remember if the image of your car next to your vin once you press the "T" button on the touch panel shows your car with the 19in rims or the ones you bought them with? I swear mine had the image of my exact car on that screen with 21in rims displayed before I took it in to get the tire fixed and now it shows it with 19s. Am I going completely crazy?

I believe I've seen a few other posts of people having the wrong rims/wheels shown after the latest update, which the service center most likely applied...