Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Complaints

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't have any complaints since taking delivery of my MYLR on Feb 9. The things I noticed were that the driver door stuck out about 2mm more than it should. I scheduled mobile service and the guy adjusted the striker plate in about 30 seconds. I also noticed the doors require more force to close than I was used to, but I think it's due to the frameless windows and heavy rubber seals.

Other than that, no issues. I've just been driving it around town, commuting to work about once a week (35 mile round trip). No roadtrips yet and I haven't even used a supercharger to date. I am just charging up at home on a 120V plug, as well as free Level 2 (chargepoint) from my office.

I don't have any complaints since taking delivery of my MYLR on Feb 9. The things I noticed were that the driver door stuck out about 2mm more than it should. I scheduled mobile service and the guy adjusted the striker plate in about 30 seconds. I also noticed the doors require more force to close than I was used to, but I think it's due to the frameless windows and heavy rubber seals.

Other than that, no issues. I've just been driving it around town, commuting to work about once a week (35 mile round trip). No roadtrips yet and I haven't even used a supercharger to date. I am just charging up at home on a 120V plug, as well as free Level 2 (chargepoint) from my office.
Yes, I've read many posts that say the door seals are thicker than most and loosen up over time......Just my honest opinion, a thick door seal if absolutely necessary for reduction in cabin noise and a tight seal from any leaks

Reactions: schen72
It would just be nice to know that someone received a Tesla, no panel gaps, no chipped paint, monitor works upon on delivery, all 4 doors close without any problems and continues to work.
That’s me. Mine was basically perfect! 13 plus months now and loving it. So inexpensive to run. My daily driver. I’ve pretty much left my hybrid sitting in the street collecting dust.

That’s me. Mine was basically perfect! 13 plus months now and loving it. So inexpensive to run. My daily driver. I’ve pretty much left my hybrid sitting in the street collecting dust.
Maybe you should consider selling that hybrid, especially in today's crazy used car market. I had a 2016 Acura ILX that I was originally planning to keep but CarMax offered me $22.5k for it, 30k miles on the odo, cost $29.5k brand new in 2016. Based on that, I decided to just sell it and pocket the money.

Maybe you should consider selling that hybrid, especially in today's crazy used car market. I had a 2016 Acura ILX that I was originally planning to keep but CarMax offered me $22.5k for it, 30k miles on the odo, cost $29.5k brand new in 2016. Based on that, I decided to just sell it and pocket the money.
2019 Rav4 Hybrid - paid 39k - fully loaded just under 20k miles. It's a good backup plan. I don't think the wife would part with it. I sold her last car out from under her -- she's still sore about it nearly 3 years later. 💩

• Funny
Reactions: Itsuo-DC