Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Email from Delivery Team. Picking Up Tomorrow

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got one confirmation email a few days before my delivery. If you have to drive a bit to get to the delivery center, you might want to confirm before hand.

I see you are in Ukiah. Are you picking up in Rocklin, CA or taking home delivery ?

I got one confirmation email a few days before my delivery. If you have to drive a bit to get to the delivery center, you might want to confirm before hand.

I see you are in Ukiah. Are you picking up in Rocklin, CA or taking home delivery ?

Neither. I requested home delivery and was told I lived too close. I then requested Rocklin and was told they aren't a delivery center. I was told I could either go to SF or LA. No other choices.

Neither. I requested home delivery and was told I lived too close. I then requested Rocklin and was told they aren't a delivery center. I was told I could either go to SF or LA. No other choices.

Interesting, so Rocklin, CA is no longer a delivery center.....I wonder if they are a SC only location now ? Might be just as well. My delivery experience at Rocklin was less than satisfactory.

Same thing happened with me when I picked up my M3 in Marina Del Rey a few weeks ago. I received a text informing me of my tentative pick-up day/time. That was it, no e-mail, not even a word from a Delivery Advisor (I'm still not sure if I was even assigned one lol). A day before this "tentative" date arrived, I called Marina Del Rey directly and asked if they could confirm my appointment and they said "Yup, you're in our system, see you tomorrow." So it all ended up working out.

Reactions: Whoster69
Same thing happened with me when I picked up my M3 in Marina Del Rey a few weeks ago. I received a text informing me of my tentative pick-up day/time. That was it, no e-mail, not even a word from a Delivery Advisor (I'm still not sure if I was even assigned one lol). A day before this "tentative" date arrived, I called Marina Del Rey directly and asked if they could confirm my appointment and they said "Yup, you're in our system, see you tomorrow." So it all ended up working out.

Interesting. Sad, but interesting. Thanks.