Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No heat at 53k miles - defective AC compressor and super manifold

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Wanted to see if any of you have experienced a defective AC compressor + super manifold? Have been experiencing no heat and opened a ticket with Tesla service. They diagnosed it to be said issue. 2021 MY with 53k miles. Passed the warranty period - thought about buying the Tesla extended warranty but didn't. Tis is life.

Hi all,

Wanted to see if any of you have experienced a defective AC compressor + super manifold? Have been experiencing no heat and opened a ticket with Tesla service. They diagnosed it to be said issue. 2021 MY with 53k miles. Passed the warranty period - thought about buying the Tesla extended warranty but didn't. Tis is life.

Many HVAC/heater postings have been posted, so this is not rare.

You could fix it in the cold winter, but you might fix it again in the hot summer!

You might want to pay for @XCare EV even when you ran out of Tesla warranty:

Reactions: XCare EV
Many HVAC/heater postings have been posted, so this is not rare.

You could fix it in the cold winter, but you might fix it again in the hot summer!

You might want to pay for @XCare EV even when you ran out of Tesla warranty:

Thanks for the referral @Tam and sorry to hear about your HVAC @vutown! We are indeed happy to assist with future repairs so you can enjoy peace at mind in your Model Y . Let us know if we can get you a quote or more info! XCare EV Protection. :)

-Team XCare

Hi all,

Hi all,

similar problem perhaps, though still have heat, car says there is a ac compressor fault. under service mode it is listed as refrigerant system for battery would this mean its under the battery warranty which is 120000/8 years, guessing not... How much did your repair cost?