Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No joke - beta user here received 3 updates in 5 days?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Get accustomed to a ton of updates as FSD rolls out. I received TWO more since this original post. Hopefully Tesla will really detail the release notes going forward so we don't have to guess so much on existing features "upgrades and improvements"
They've never had a ton of updates, even as features have rolled out. If there are frequent updates, they are only for bug fixes and no new features. They usually roll the real updates into a release, then push it out to EAP users to exercise it and provide feedback before releasing it wide. The last 2020.64.x release cycle all have the same release notes, as it is just bug fixes.

• Informative
Reactions: lUtriaNt
They've never had a ton of updates, even as features have rolled out. If there are frequent updates, they are only for bug fixes and no new features. They usually roll the real updates into a release, then push it out to EAP users to exercise it and provide feedback before releasing it wide. The last 2020.64.x release cycle all have the same release notes, as it is just bug fixes.

OK - but with that said I've never received 7 "bug fixes" in less than 2 weeks. And I've been in the EAP from Day 1 - not complaining just seems like a LOT. And I've had two bad restarts now as a result.