Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Autopilot disables 3 times due to improper use, FSD Beta will no longer operate?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 2 strikes on the Autopilot FSD Beta on my 2018 Model X about 3 months ago and the message stated that I got 1 strike left and it will disable the FSD Beta.
Recently my update, I looked on the message on the Autopilot Features it stated that "If Autopilot disables 3 times due to improper use, FSD Beta will no longer operate. This vehicle has not had any such events." My questions are, does the 2 strikes I have 3 over 3 months ago been erase or still on the system?. After 3 strikes does my FSD Beta quit working forever. I know the newer Tesla has 5 strikes and after that it suspended for 1 week. I talked to the tech support they not even sure about my questions, he think it will reset in 1 week after 3rd strikes. I got my FSD Beta as early adopters that I have to request for it and Tesla check my driving history (no hard braking, turning etcs) for 1 week before the will let me be the FSD tester. I will be angry if it take it away and need to do all these steps again since I have older MX. Also how do I get to upgrade to 5 strikes on the recent update does not apply to me MX 2018, why? MY MX does have Hardware 3 upgraded.
Any one have this experience for sure please let me know, I want to be sure before strike out the third final time. Also does my last 2 strikes been reset before reach the third one?

Attachments

• FSD Beta 2 strikes.jpg
    FSD Beta 2 strikes.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 191
I have 2 strikes on the Autopilot FSD Beta on my 2018 Model X about 3 months ago and the message stated that I got 1 strike left and it will disable the FSD Beta.
Recently my update, I looked on the message on the Autopilot Features it stated that "If Autopilot disables 3 times due to improper use, FSD Beta will no longer operate. This vehicle has not had any such events." My questions are, does the 2 strikes I have 3 over 3 months ago been erase or still on the system?. After 3 strikes does my FSD Beta quit working forever. I know the newer Tesla has 5 strikes and after that it suspended for 1 week. I talked to the tech support they not even sure about my questions, he think it will reset in 1 week after 3rd strikes. I got my FSD Beta as early adopters that I have to request for it and Tesla check my driving history (no hard braking, turning etcs) for 1 week before the will let me be the FSD tester. I will be angry if it take it away and need to do all these steps again since I have older MX. Also how do I get to upgrade to 5 strikes on the recent update does not apply to me MX 2018, why? MY MX does have Hardware 3 upgraded.
Any one have this experience for sure please let me know, I want to be sure before strike out the third final time. Also does my last 2 strikes been reset before reach the third one?
The screen shot says this vehicle has not had any such events? It is really pretty hard to get kicked off the beta.