Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No lane change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my day 2 for my model Y. I tried the auto pilot and full self-driving, I found the car could not change lane automatically and it did not change lane to exit the high way on auto pilot automatically? Did I miss any settings to enable it? The car can change lane if I use the left/right light control but it could not change lane automatically? I bought the FSD and I think it is part of the FSD?

Thanks for any helps!

Thank you. Do I have the correct setting? The problem is that even I don’t have the “required lane change notification” as yes, when the car should exit the high way, I didn’t see any notification about the lane change...

Attachments

• B876EA26-F2A6-425D-83EC-85AA913E05FC.jpeg
    B876EA26-F2A6-425D-83EC-85AA913E05FC.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 69
Thank you. Do I have the correct setting? The problem is that even I don’t have the “required lane change notification” as yes, when the car should exit the high way, I didn’t see any notification about the lane change...
Change the first one to yes, and the third one to no. Then when u have a destination set the car will take the exit on its own

Reactions: mazers
Thanks. Where is the manual? Is it a physical manual? I only found two “manual” books In the vehicle, one is for some safety stuff and the other one is for how to call for help on road. Or are you referring to the manual accessed from the touch screen?