Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Streaming

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My car hasn't been able to stream music for the past 1-2 weeks. Do I need to resubscribe to 4G service to get it back? My GPS seems to work fine.

But anytime I try to stream, it says connect to wifi.
My Friend, you just experienced the Tesla Nazi (humor spin from Seinfeld Soup Nazi show):)

As a unexpected gift, we all were given one month “free” steaming. Tesla then said “no more steaming for you”:eek:

For $10/month Tesla will be your best friend again and let you have your steaming back

• Funny
Reactions: C141medic
So I haven't been able to stream music for the past 2-3 weeks. All I see is "connect to wifi". Then I turn on the radio which is my only option. I don't really like using my phone for music.

So... how do I get streaming back? Is it because I need to pay for the cellular signal?

My Friend, you just experienced the Tesla Nazi (humor spin from Seinfeld Soup Nazi show):)

As a unexpected gift, we all were given one month “free” steaming. Tesla then said “no more steaming for you”:eek:

For $10/month Tesla will be your best friend again and let you have your steaming back

LoL, I watched the youtube clip. I guess b/c he asked for bread, he had to pay $2, but then everyone got it free? So soup is Tesla, bread is the free streaming?

But I never watched Seinfeld, I don't think its a part of millennial culture assuming this Seinfeld show was likely made for young adults in the 90s. Since this show said it ended in 1998, the stuff millenials talk about when Seinfeld was around is Brink!, A Goofy Movie, Doug, Rugrats, Rockos Modern Life, Hey Arnold. Maybe for an exception of FRIENDS but that seem to be more of a girls show.