Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NoA Navigate on Autopilot not available due to outdated maps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to share my experience with NoA not initially being available about a month ago after the firmware update that included it...I did not have the option to enable it in AP settings after the update (the setting wasn't there). As mentioned by others it was due to my maps not being current. After checking with Tesla they at first didn't seem familiar with the issue, then they scheduled mobile service to come out and update my maps. But then I received a call from mobile service saying they have no way to do the update, I just need to wait until it downloads itself. It has a great wifi connection every night but yet it never updated. I brought it in to the local SC and they loaded the new maps - all is now good with NoA. Long story short - if your maps won't update bring it to the SC and they'll take care of it.

Reactions: Whisky
I'm having the same issue, Salt Lake Service center last month told me I just had to wait for the update, still no Nav on Autopilot. over 5 hours to my nearest service centers. Going to Denver next month and will see if they can update the map,