Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Noisy Visors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had the passenger side visor park position fixed for a rattle. The magnet on the A-pillar was the source of the noise. The problem was inside the A-pillar. The work order wasn’t too explicit about how the SC did it.

I just had the passenger side visor park position fixed for a rattle. The magnet on the A-pillar was the source of the noise. The problem was inside the A-pillar. The work order wasn’t too explicit about how the SC did it.
I don’t have any such noise, but I did get a call this week from the local SC telling me that they’d like to install “upgraded” visors in my X. I wonder if it’s related to this rattle?

I don’t have any such noise, but I did get a call this week from the local SC telling me that they’d like to install “upgraded” visors in my X. I wonder if it’s related to this rattle?

The SC was going to order parts, probably new visors (which would have taken at least two days). The techs figured out how to fix the problem without new parts & I got my car back same-day.