Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non summer wheels/tires - What you using on your plaid?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of 21's with summers at the moment and would like to drive the car year round so I need a set of tires that work in below 45 degree weather. I have found basically nothing as far as a all season tire for the 21's so I ordered the tesla winter 19" package about 5 months ago and they are still not in stock.
I see T sportline has some winter tire package but honestly I didn't like the idea of going to a square setup and their non staggered 19'' setups have not so great tire options.
So I am either going to wait forever for the tesla 19's to show up or possibly build my own set of staggered 19s which is kinda a bummer as they would run about 2k more than the tesla wheel set would run me. I was thinking martian 19's staggared setup with pilot sport all seasons. I would love a set of crossclimate 2 but they dont seem to come in the 10" width for the 19's.

Anyone on here running a square t sportline setup and if so how's it doing and what do you set the tire option too. Or anyone make their own all season or winter tire wheel setup?

32BF33D4-E42E-4D64-B488-34A6A7212F70.jpeg