Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

("Normal" delivery states): Does it make a difference to wait to make final payment?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery at Devon two weeks ago of VIN 60,8xx. I paid by ACH the day before. I was able to spend as much time with the car as I wanted prior to accepting delivery. My thinking was, worst case I would reject and wait for another car or cancel order and get a refund from Tesla. I wasn’t particularly worried about it. As it turned out the car was good and presented no issues that bothered my wife and I. All in all I was in and out in about an hour or so. The people at Devon were great to work with. FWIW, after delivery I took the car down the street from the SC and got it inspected right after Delivery.
Where did you take it for inspection, and what did they charge? I’m picking up from Devon next week. Did you make an appointment?

Where did you take it for inspection, and what did they charge? I’m picking up from Devon next week. Did you make an appointment?

C J Automotive. Just down the street from the service center. Easy in and out. I called and made an appointment. I had an 11;00 delivery. I Made the appointment for after lunch. Apparently they do a fair amount of work for Tesla. Inspection plus sticker $50. Quite a racket as they didn’t really look at the car.

C&J Automotive | Located In Berwyn, PA | Schedule Service Online

Reactions: Aimbdd