Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northeast Iowa EV Festival

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

Just wanted to post that this was happening next Saturday:

Electric Vehicle Fest(EV)al – Winneshiek Energy District

Also, my family and I are considering a MS with the rear facing third row. If you happen to have one and are interested in attending, that’d be awesome.

The event is happening in the awesome little town of Decorah where we have great food options and TWO craft brewers. One was rated #1 beer in America previously. :)

Not the worst place to be on a Saturday.

Thanks for the post. I think I'll come down. My wife has a friend in from out of town, so I should get the okay.

My P85DL has the executive rear seats, so rear facing seats weren't an option for me.

I went to register for the event, but they want cars there by 8:45. With a stop in Rochester to top off, there's no way I can make it there by 8:45.

Thanks for the post. I think I'll come down. My wife has a friend in from out of town, so I should get the okay.

My P85DL has the executive rear seats, so rear facing seats weren't an option for me.

I went to register for the event, but they want cars there by 8:45. With a stop in Rochester to top off, there's no way I can make it there by 8:45.

I bet they will make an exception! Feel free to reach out.