Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Northern Virginia group buy for PPF / ceramic?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
3M has a great Paint Protection Film called Scotchgard Pro that looks great for these beautiful Tesla's. Dave from Pro Shield located in Sterling, VA is a 3M Certified Installer who does amazing work. If interested you can contact Dave @ 703-304-9898. Check out his work. See attached.
David-Tesla.JPG

Reactions: Ruben010101
Any Vinyl wrap does not protect as well as PPF. (PPF is much thicker and has self-healing properties) - A Vinyl wrap though gives you the opportunity to change your color to virtually anything, including some unique textures, covers your entire vehicle, and still will protect your paint. If you do Vinyl and Ceramic, it will look amazing, but major rock chips and minor accidents will likely not be protected. It is a way to make your car truly unique. I've seen some really pretty Vinyl colors.

This silver for example!

View attachment 332098
Man that looks awesome! I love the pearl white but may be i should've put that $2k to a wrap!

I got both of my model 3s done at Exotic Vehicle Wraps near Dulles airport. They do really awesome passion projects and had a backlog of about two months when I got my latest M3 done. You pay top price for top quality and superb customer service. You can go someplace cheaper, but IMO you get what you pay for. At times they are basically a Tesla shop with how many Teslas go through there.

The full wrap is like $7k+
I think the front with mirrors and A pillars was like $2k+
Coatings cost a bunch

This type of pricing is near the top end in the US, like OCDetailing (Bay Area Details), which is like a 4 month lead time on the reservation and like 8k for full wrap.

They've got partners for the tint and do the whole back glass in one piece.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I really need to find a shop that will install Unplugged Performance lowering springs. 4 shops around Chantilly already turned me down including RRT Racing in Sterling. I can do it myself but I would dread doing the front struts. Any recommendations?

Newly minted Tesla 3 owner and first time poster to the forums. Looking to get my new baby at least a partial wrap, ceramic coating, and tinting. I would be interested in any information you could provide. Currently residing in Tysons/Mclean area. Thanks in advance.

IMG_1439.JPG IMG_1423.JPG