Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not my car, But are the doors different colors?!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's definitely some funkiness going on but I think it's just the photography. I think they used some light filters on the camera because you can see the UV filter on the sunroof. They might have messed with it in software as well.

Reactions: focher
That looks like a bad paint match at a body shop to me. Even in the side-on photos it's not close. Looks like it was hit in the front right door and fender

The factory paint match issues I've seen have mostly been on white cars where the plastic bumper covers don't match the metal painted pieces

Wonder how many airbag deployments it's had

what kills me, it looks like BOTH rear doors are the wrong color. Like, how would that happen? And I'm fairly sure the rear left 1/4 panel (driver) is also the wrong color lol. on the passenger side rear shot, I could swear this car is at least 3 different colors between rear 1/4, passenger rear door, and passenger door. I'm almost temped to email the seller, but God help you if you ever give your contact info to a dealer. Maybe I need a google voice number.

Anyway, I was amused.

… I'm almost temped to email the seller, but God help you if you ever give your contact info to a dealer. Maybe I need a google voice number.
If you were an iCloud+ customer, you can have an unlimited number of email addresses that forward to you. Great for sketchy places you visit intermittently. I probably have 75 email addresses that forward to my real address.