Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not seeing safety score anymore?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have both Tesla insurance and FSD Beta, I used to see my safety score, but that option has disappeared now?
I had to uninstall and reinstall my android app once, not sure if that caused it.
can anyone confirm if I'm still supposed to see it? Or else, how will my premium calculated?

If the safety score was only there when you were waiting for FSD Beta, it would disappear once you received it. If you have Tesla insurance, the safety score will continue to show up, but it may depend on where you live. Maybe someone else with Tesla insurance in TX can comment.

Well, it disappeared on me, I don't have FSDb and still waiting..
I don’t think the safety score is being used anymore for FSD Beta, so I’m not surprised it disappeared. Does your car meet all the hardware requirements for FSD Beta? I’m not sure what the requirements are for legacy cars at this point. Both of our 2018 Teslas, which have FSD Beta, have HW3, MCU2, and the latest cameras (only upgrades were HW3).

Same situation here! Safety score disappeared sometime on or after Friday (haven’t driven or used the app since I parked on Friday) and I’m trying to decide if I should assume that an FSDb push is imminent, or if some sort of glitch is afoot. Obviously, hoping for the former.

Reactions: 2BEnhanced