Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not sure if its an error, but the site shows 100+ model 3's within 100 miles of me.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All the cars that were up for order this morning had VINs. It's also part of the url for the specific car. The question is really, are they going to go forward with building the car with that listed VIN?

Yah, now 3 days later, they are saying they will not honor the price of 50,459 or whatever the change was. And my TA and "customer experience manager" are battling with HQ to get my 100$ back. It's just crazy, the order agreement for the 2nd car i reserved that was a lot cheper still says 50k$..seems ridiculous

Yah, now 3 days later, they are saying they will not honor the price of 50,459 or whatever the change was. And my TA and "customer experience manager" are battling with HQ to get my 100$ back. It's just crazy, the order agreement for the 2nd car i reserved that was a lot cheper still says 50k$..seems ridiculous

They should refund you that $100 dollars or honor the price. It's totally ridiculous they won't give you back the fee for an error on their site, that's just common sense.

They should refund you that $100 dollars or honor the price. It's totally ridiculous they won't give you back the fee for an error on their site, that's just common sense.
Tell me about it.Also if anybody wanted to see what it looks like in my profile.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 7.30.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 7.30.46 PM.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 7.33.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-16 at 7.33.36 PM.png
    447.6 KB · Views: 55

I can’t say I’m surprised. Tesla doesn’t generally honor mistakes on pricing.

I’m sure you will get your $100 back. Worst case dispute it with your credit card company, but it’s a non issue. Tesla refused to honor the price. They have no right to keep the money. I trust they will do the right thing, it just takes patience while you wait for the right person to issue the credit.