Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

November Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got mine a week -10 days before . I was able to select the delivery date, however I had to cancel it finally since I couldn’t take delivery
:/
This is what I got from Tesla this week when asking about when to schedule my delivery. Don't know why they mentioned changing location since I didn't even bring it up.

"Once the vehicle is in transit, we are unable to change the lcoation. You will receive a text message directing you to self-schedule your delivery appointment as your vehicle approaches the local Tesla center. We appreciate your patience."

:/
This is what I got from Tesla this week when asking about when to schedule my delivery. Don't know why they mentioned changing location since I didn't even bring it up.

"Once the vehicle is in transit, we are unable to change the lcoation. You will receive a text message directing you to self-schedule your delivery appointment as your vehicle approaches the local Tesla center. We appreciate your patience."
It should be going to the same location which was selected during order. You should ask and clarify. This email Could be in error.

It should be going to the same location which was selected during order. You should ask and clarify. This email Could be in error.
Additional step for those in Texas. Nothing was mentioned in the app and only brought up when I asked about delivery again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220528-113346.png
    Screenshot_20220528-113346.png
    396.8 KB · Views: 114
Interesting... I've not received anything like that. What's your scheduled delivery date?
Still at 6/1-6/5. After I filled out the form, I got this text :

"Hi, your Model Y has just departed from our factory and is in transit to your delivery center!

Be on the lookout for a message within the next week to schedule your delivery appointment. When you receive that message, be sure to schedule as soon as possible, as appointments fill up quickly."

Ironically on my drive home today, I saw a carrier with a batch of Y and two 3s. At least one of them blue MYP.