Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Blue/White/20"Wheels/ with Tow (Virginia)

Surprisingly the VIN seems to be from Austin, I was expecting Freemont since it has white interiors.

Pre Order Date: February 15
OD: April 26-June 7
EDD: April 3-May 6
EDD2: April 5-May 3
Vin Assigned: April 4 (8 PM EST)

EDD3: April 16- April 23

Surprisingly the VIN seems to be from Austin, I was expecting Freemont since it has white interiors.

Saw a YT video and apparently Tesla employees have a way to track the VIN/Car however for some reason, they don't disclose or update even after VIN has been assigned. I am hoping to get mine next week. Considering that the Car is ready in Austin and maybe in transit to NJ. 🤞

Reactions: orng
I've had mine for a little over a week. It is an absolute blast. You guys will love yours.

I still can't believe how many ways the Model Y beats almost every other car. Better acceleration, yet several times more fuel efficient and far cheaper to drive. An insane amount of cargo space for the size of the vehicle. Tons of head and leg room for everyone in the vehicle.

My family knows almost nothing about Tesla and they can't believe all the features it has. As dumb as it is, the emissions testing and changing the honk have been the most popular...

EDD3: April 16- April 23

Delivery Date set for April 21 1100AM

Good luck to you all

I got a text from Tesla when I ordered my car in January. And then one yesterday alerting me that I could trade in my current vehicle and apply the value to my upcoming model Y purchase. I guess I will take that as a good sign!
Possibly, but be warned that Tesla trade-in offers are often insultingly low. They're not used car dealers, after all. Any vehicle they take in on trade in they have to sell at auction, so you're likely to get far less than you would get from Carvana, CarMax or Vroom. Unless, of course, you're trading in a Tesla; even then, you'd probably still get a better offer elsewhere.

Damn, tesla changed the date from April 21st to 25th. problem is I won't be able to pick it till May 1st. My wife cannot go as I am primary. My SA is so slow to respond and non productive. Now I am worried if they will cancel my order and reallocate a new VIN.

Damn, tesla changed the date from April 21st to 25th. problem is I won't be able to pick it till May 1st. My wife cannot go as I am primary. My SA is so slow to respond and non productive. Now I am worried if they will cancel my order and reallocate a new VIN.
Same. Are you picking up from Springfield? You will not get quick answers from Tesla customer service. Dealer provided more answers for me when I visited last week.