Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[Jan 2023 ODs] MYLR / Blue / White - Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else showing March end EDD received anything yet? 3 more days to go :(
My OD is 1/18. I had a EDD of 4/7 to 4/12, it changed to 3/24 - 3/31 on 3/17, Got VIN assigned on 3/17, scheduled pickup for today . Got a text last night that my car has arrived at the location and everything is good to go for pickup this afternoon (fingers crossed for a smooth pickup). In my opinion, texting the 510 number seems to get prompt response in getting updates. Not sure if it is being responded to by some central group or by the local agent.

1680016747340.png

There were two available this morning and both gone. Why can't tesla fulfil the orders rather than put them on sale at higher price. The cars were in TX and I call to see if they can deliver to NJ, Answer was NO.

Attachments

• 1680014693695.png
    1680014693695.png
    189.9 KB · Views: 68
View attachment 922183

There were two available this morning and both gone. Why can't tesla fulfil the orders rather than put them on sale at higher price. The cars were in TX and I call to see if they can deliver to NJ, Answer was NO.
Thanks for looking out for Texas folks. They are only available to pick up from Austin location and they will not ship them to Dallas even if you want to pay extra for transportation.

That's the irony, they have in stock but won't assign them to existing orders. As you said, they want to sell them for 2k more rather than assigning them to folks who locked in lower price. I am sure after the Q1 rush, we should see VIN's popping up left and right.

I was eagerly awaiting my delivery tomorrow, but I received a call from Tesla today saying there was a logistical issue getting the car from the rail yard to the service center and they were going to have to delay my delivery by one day. So it is now scheduled for Mar 30.

I once again asked about the mud-flaps and rear door PPF. They said my service center has them in stock and will install them before I arrive.

Date
Event
1/17Order placed online, EDD of Jan-Mar. Blue/White, no other options
1/19EDD updated to Feb 23-Mar 30
2/5EDD updated to Feb 16-Mar 16
2/14EDD updated to Mar 14-31
2/22EDD updated to Mar 3-31
2/26Got text saying VIN should be assigned in 1-2 weeks
2/27EDD updated to Mar 8-22
3/9EDD updated to Mar 18-31
3/18Got VIN (Fremont, 71xxxx) and EDD updated to Mar 31-Apr 7
3/23Delivery scheduled for Mar 29
3/28Got a call from Tesla saying their was a logistical issue getting my car to the service center and rescheduled delivery for Mar 30

I was eagerly awaiting my delivery tomorrow, but I received a call from Tesla today saying there was a logistical issue getting the car from the rail yard to the service center and they were going to have to delay my delivery by one day. So it is now scheduled for Mar 30.

I once again asked about the mud-flaps and rear door PPF. They said my service center has them in stock and will install them before I arrive.

Date
Event
1/17Order placed online, EDD of Jan-Mar. Blue/White, no other options
1/19EDD updated to Feb 23-Mar 30
2/5EDD updated to Feb 16-Mar 16
2/14EDD updated to Mar 14-31
2/22EDD updated to Mar 3-31
2/26Got text saying VIN should be assigned in 1-2 weeks
2/27EDD updated to Mar 8-22
3/9EDD updated to Mar 18-31
3/18Got VIN (Fremont, 71xxxx) and EDD updated to Mar 31-Apr 7
3/23Delivery scheduled for Mar 29
3/28Got a call from Tesla saying their was a logistical issue getting my car to the service center and rescheduled delivery for Mar 30
Where are you located?

FINALLY it happened (i made it happen).

Saw the inventory vehicle matching my config but it was 50 miles away in Fort Worth so called the CS and they switched it and also honored the lower price i locked in. Got the VIN right away, Austin build PA0949xx build date 03/27. Waiting for the delivery text.